ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Scott A Perich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:45:22 -0400

responding to test

scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Informal Science Education Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maija Sedzielarz
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need your help in testing our email

institutions.
*

For the last few weeks, some of us at the Science Museum have not been
able to receive all of the postings from ISEN.  A few have come
through, but most have not.  Our IS folks are trying to figure out what
is happening.

We would be eternally (well, maybe for a really long time) grateful if
you could respond to this posting, both directly back to the listserv
(reply) and a cc: to [log in to unmask]

( I guess a related question should be, what happens when dozens reply
all at the same time?)
Thank you.

Maija Sedzielarz
Coordinator, School Visit Programs
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul MN 55102
651-221-4554

Explorations - gallery self-guides for teachers and students
www.smm.org/explorations

Experience the human body in all its complexity. Gunther von Hagens'
BODY WORLDS: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies is  at the
Science Museum of Minnesota only through September 4. Purchase tickets
online at www.smm.org/bodyworlds or call (651) 221-9444 for more
information.