From:
Martin Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:30:23 -0700
Many of you will know that, having got fed up waiting for other labels
to bring out the recordings I wanted to hear, I launched Toccata Classics
in the autumn of 2005.  Well, in these first two years I've managed to
bring 25 CDs out, with music ranging from the early seventeenth century
until the present day.  I wanted to mark the quarter-century somehow and
decided that the user-friendliest way would be to offer an across-the
board discount on all 25 of the CDs currently available.  The normal
selling price through the website is $13.99; I've knocked off $3 per CD
- and will throw in a free CD to anyone ordering ten or more.  If you
go to the website, www.toccataclassics.com, you'll see that all tracks
can be sampled (and downloaded if you prefer), so you can hear what you
are buying.

Let me repeat something I've said here once or twice before: I am wide
open to suggestions of important repertoire that deserves recording -
though aim not to repeat anything adequately represented in the catalogues.
So if you know of some wonderful trio sonatas by a neglected Dalmatian
composer, or songs by a forgotten Estonian archduke, or have the MS of
the Preludes and Fugues by Filippenko (it went missing during WW2),
please get in touch.

Cheers

Martin Anderson
Toccata Classics/Toccata Press