ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lou Papai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:51:44 -0500

I agree with Karen.  I too would love to know what you find.  In the last 2 years we have greatly expanded our Homeschool programming in the Fort Wayne, IN area.  There is a great need from them for our resources and expertise.  If anyone is interested in what we've done so far, please inquire off list.  I'd be happy to share and compare notes.

Lou Papai
Educational Programs Department Manager
Science Central
1950 N. Clinton St.