ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Erin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:35:16 -0600

>>> can you prove that everything in the universe can be explained only
through science?
>>But here's one last thought: I can prove there's science -- can you
prove
there's god?
>>I can't prove scientifically that there is a God - but can you prove
that
everything in the universe can be explained only through science?

There are many things in Science which we can not see with our own eyes
yet we see the affects of them, and have "belief" that they exist.  Have
you seen a proton, neutron or electron?  Can you draw me a true picture
of one?  How about the Dark matter in outer-space, what is that?

Here is some Science for you.  I have seen time and time again where a
person has gone to the doctor and there is a tumor in their body.  The
doctor with their great scientific technology is 100% sure there is a
tumor there.  The person gets prayed for by faithful Christians.  They
myself that this happened to, and I've heard many more from others.  Or
how about people who were born blind or deaf, get prayed for and now can
see and hear.  A person who has had sections of their intestines removed
for medical reason, and then that section that was removed spontaneously
reappears. There are many more, using science and doctor records to show
there is a God who has designed us.

Erin Martin