ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amber Combs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:00:04 -0500

We currently use VISTA for our ticketing and tour reservations and a
custom POS system for our retail operations.  Does anyone know of or use a
system that handles both retail sales and ticketing?  Or does anyone use
VISTA back office for tour reservations and a different system for retail
and ticketing?  I’d really appreciate any advice or information anyone
might have about combining ticketing and store sales.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Amber Combs

Amber Combs
Coordinator of Museum Operations