Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:42:59 EST
Hey everyone,

Here's an announcement from a Swedish filmmaker looking for women who are
breastfeeding older kids.  See below...

- Dia

Dia L.  Michels
Platypus Media -- Books for Families, Teachers and Parenting  Professionals
627 A Street, NE
Washington, DC  20002
202-546-1674
Toll-free: 1-877-PLATYPS (1-877-872-8977)
Fax:  202-546-2356
_www.PlatypusMedia.com_ (http://www.PlatypusMedia.com)

Participants for Swedish TV Documentary?

My name is Sofia Tillberg and  I'm working as a researcher for the production
company Titan Television. We're searching  possible participants for a
serious  documentary program focusing on women who choose to breastfeed their
children  "full term". In Sweden there are quite a lot of families who are pro long
term  breastfeeding - but to find someone who continue breastfeeding past 4, 5
or 6  years has proved to be difficult. We are aware this is a  sensitive
subject and of course we will film with respect for all participants  (children,
mothers, families). Also, we think it's an important issue that needs  to get
attention in order to straighten out the facts/arguments - and  show long term
breastfeeding as a possible - and natural -  choice.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch  with me on
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  or phone +46 8  528 011 58.
Our programs most often consists of 3 personal stories/portraits  linked by a
theme or specific subject (this time breastfeeding &  parent/child relations
in early years) The women/families that  participate will tell their story and
talk about advantages with  longer nursing period and other caring aspcets of
newborn, toddlers, and young  children. Program duration is about one hour -
and every story/portrait usually  around 10 minutes (1-2 days of
recording/filming).