HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Mohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:59:10 -0400
Operations under what was called Phase IV "Salvage" for the project were
summarized in very brief reports that should be on file at UMass Boston
(UMB), Anthropology Dept. and the Massachusetts Historical Commission (MHC).
  Most of these briefs were prepared by Robert Hasenstab, pre-1999 (who, I
think, is now at Univ. of Illinois, Chicago) and me, 1999-2000 (I'm now in
NC with the NCDOT Archaeology Section).  My successor at UMB was Leith
Smith, post-2000, who is still there in case anyone wants to track down such
gray literature.

Paul J. Mohler
Human Environment Unit, Archaeology Section
North Carolina Dept. of Transportation
1583 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1583 USA
T: 919-715-1555