HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:09:01 -0400
From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
I'm not sure how helpful this will be overall, but Google Earth's new
Version 4 (currently available in Beta) allows you to overlay images ontop
of Google's satellite imagry. You can adjust the opacity of the overlay.

I haven't tried it with historic maps yet, but I will do shortly.

http://earth.google.com/

Click on the link at the top of the page for the Version 4 Beta

--Megan.