HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:15:45 +0200
From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
guess i'm just used to shoe-string budgets (i'm still waiting for my
christmas bonus...)
would also have thought the collectors' lobby might have access to deeper
pockets...?
we had some good cooperation with some metal detector folk out in in england
once; they came in & found massive piles of bronze for us one day
& some of these re-enactment folk know more about roman armour & medieval
clothing & cooking & whatnot than we ever will: always figure we should put
much more effort into winning their hearts & minds, for a start, but...
always a matter of organisation, funding...