Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tamara Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:46:47 -0800
Hello ladies,

  I have tried posting this before and I did not see it on the site. If this comes up I would appreciate if someone could reply to me bc I have tried to post other things as well with no luck. Anyway, I am a Lactation Consultant and Lamaze Instructor at NY-Presbyterian Cornell campus in NYC.

  We have a part-time postion available for a childbirth educator and Lacataion consultant. If you are interested or know of someone interested please contact us. We are desperate to fill this postion and it has been posted since October.

  You can call Peggy Cristiano at 212-746-3295 or 212-434-5455. Peggy Crisitano is the Coordinator for our  Preparation for Parenthood department.

  I have been learning so much since I joined lactnet and I look forward to reading posts in the future.

  Be Well

  tamara