HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Berryman CIV Stanley R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:07:22 -0800
I would recommend not posting signs that make false claims about hazardous materials, etc.  False claims no matter how well intentioned could lead to some very interesting unintended legal consequences.

Stan Berryman

MCB Camp Pendleton