HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:40:28 -0500
Or on/off switches?

I use both the standard wooden handle and the new style.  I don't prefer
either because I just feel lucky even having a trowel with all the employees
we've had recently.  The new style however acts as quite the fashion
assessory for that "Dandianna Jones" field look and works well as a
replacement for the pistol and bullwhip.

Dan Allen