HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:48:00 +0000
one group of people that could be in real big trouble are the foreign teaching assistants
i remember how messed up we were when my funding had been cut off, & we were stuck in the US without any other legal means of supporting ourselves; luckily i eventually got another line of funding, but... in the short term it was very scary
if anyone has ideas about how to help them out, please pass them along the proper channels