From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:44:38 -0700
Peter:
As I am sure that you are aware - Royal jelly and Worker
brood food have different consistencies.

Reply:
Aaah yes, for that of the queen vs that of the worker and
even that of the drone.

To see it noted so nicely the difference in worker brood is
good. But in seeing it here so written for worker brood by
you, then what is time frame in the actuality of
Spring/Summer vs Fall/Winter queens and drones also? And
bearing upon hives; and/or how approached by varroa?

Just what is there in Aug-Oct time frame that is so
different from the one firing up in the spring relative to
the plants the bees forage upon? I know the JGH is more as
season goes on and in fall it is much higher.........but
are there other components involved? and where are they
mentioned and written about?

Regards,

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper