ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:31:00 -0700

Check-out Washington's original Downtown Carnegie
Library building, which was converted into a city
history museum a few years ago. It has been having
financial troubles lately, hence it is not open on a
regular schedule to the public, but it is open for
rentals:

<
http://www.citymuseumdc.org/media/library_history.asp

gaw