ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:09:02 -0500

That's why I placed the word belief in quotes. It's not the right word to
use in this context. People don't believe evolution - they accept it (or
not). The word certainly doesn't apply to whether or not evolution is a
fact. But, if you look at the majority of mainstream media articles, that's
the word they use. It's unfortunate.
Amanda