ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:45:26 -0400

Two thoughts:

See http://scotese.com/ for plate tectonic animations that might fill
your need or give you ideas

To make it more interactive, instead of a simple video, what about a
timeline that is navigable by trackball or mouse.  Spin one way to go
forward in time, the other way to go back and stop where you want.

Dave Smith

David L. Smith, Ph.D.
Director of Professional Development
Da Vinci Discovery Center, Allentown, PA
http://www.davinci-center.org
"Who will pick up where Leonardo left off?"