ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tim Pula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:33:13 -0500

Recently we have begun serving a small part of our home school community.
Word has spread and a larger portion of this community would like the same
experience. We currently utilize an exhibit space, which we must close to
the public during our home school program. Does anyone know of grant sources
that could help us to offset the cost of closing this area, staffing costs
and materials cost? The home school community here has a great need and we
would like to reach out and serve that need in the most effective way
possible.

Tim Pula

Science Coordinator

Gulf Coast Exploreum

65 Government St.

Mobile, AL 36602

251-208-6858

Join us each month for a new experience in The Ciba Lab.

THE MUMMY IS HERE.