ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jon Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:45:18 -0700

 People keep personal records all the time. I have used letters, scrapbooks, journals and photo albums to help tell personal stories in media presentations as well as on the museum floor. I find that people respond well to this kind of interpretation.  Jonathan Stein, Museum Media Planning and Design