ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:04:12 -0400

Journal of Research in Science Teaching appears to have been friendly to
submissions that address informal science in the past, although many of
these have been clustered in special editions or issues dedicated to
informal science. I haven't read any studies like this in Curator, but it
might be worth contacting the editor there to see if there is an audience
for this research among their readership.

There was a Canadian journal that recently did a special issue on informal
learning, as well, although its name escapes me right now.

You might try submitting your query to the listserv for the National
Association for Research in Science Teaching, as well.

In any case, I'll be very interested in reading your paper. Any chance of
receiving an advance copy?

Thanks,

Bill