HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy O'Malley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:12:07 -0400
  O’Malley, Nancy
1988        “Taking the Waters”: Archaeological Investigations at Five
Mineral Springs in Southern West Virginia.  University of Kentucky,
Department of Anthropology, Archaeological Report 178, Lexington.
73 pages. 30 figures.
My office sells copies at cost. The last price I have is $6.95 plus $1.50
p/h. This was a survey with quite a bit of historical research included. I
didn't conduct any excavations.

At 09:47 AM 9/26/2006, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know of any archaeological studies of 19th century water cure
>establishments?  I'm hoping that there are some residing out there in the
>gray literature universe!
>
>Thank you,
>Linda
>

>Linda M. Ziegenbein, RPA
>Graduate Student
>University of Massachusetts, Amherst
>
>---------------------------------
>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great
>rates starting at 1˘/min.

Nancy O'Malley
Assistant Director
William S. Webb Museum of Anthropology