ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:55:08 -0500

After Jeff posted about this, I went to explore two different tools, but
ended up not ordering either one.  Since that time, I have found
FreeMind, which is open source, and so is completely free.  To learn
more, see http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page It's
available for any operating system.

Dave

David L. Smith, Ph.D.
Director of Professional Development
Da Vinci Discovery Center, Allentown, PA
http://www.davinci-center.org
"Who will pick up where Leonardo left off?"