HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christopher Fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 05:30:49 -0700
Call for submissions: June, 2005, African Archaeology Diaspora Newsletter -
-

Please contact us if you have analysis papers, project reports, or news
updates that you'd like to contribute to this online newsletter, available
at: http://www.diaspora.uiuc.edu/newsletter.html

Additional web site updates: The "African-American Archaeology Newsletter"
was edited and published by Theresa Singleton through 1993, by Thomas
Wheaton through 1996, and then by John McCarthy through 2000. Online
editions of these earlier newsletters, for the period of 1994-2000, have
been provided as a public service by Tom Wheaton at New South Associates.
These 1994-2000 issues are now also reproduced on the African Diaspora
Archaeology Network web site (http://www.diaspora.uiuc.edu) so they will
be accessible to our full-text search engine. Through the ADAN web site,
you can access the full text of each these issues, view an index of links
to some of the principal articles and notes in these issues, or run
searches using our full-text search engine.

Cheers,
Chris