ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mingalone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:44:00 -0400

Thanks. Kristie.  We do just about the same. We were curious if others have other ways that don't require all of the stations and prep, etc. If I hear of something I'll send it on to you (if it isn't sent via the whole list serve.) Have a great weekend. Maria

Maria Mingalone
Director of Education and Public Programs
Berkshire Museum
39 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413)443-7171, ext 14