HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gary Vines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:00:49 +1000
Perhaps another aspect of this is the introduction of the tear off
bottle seal, and the twist top crown seal, both of which are post 1980s
introductions, so combined with the pull tabs, (and possibly lever off
crown seals before them) they might provide an almost continuous
typology for most f the 20th century (and 21st to date).

Gary Vines