HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Shannon Lee Dawdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:22:50 -1100
Please add University of Chicago.

The following link has information for law school and
undergraduate college.  I just got an email from the
humanities dean saying they and social science will be doing
the same for graduate students (including anthropology of
course), official announcement should be out by tomorrow.
because we have a late-starting quarter system (starts 9/26),
may be a particularly good option for some.  housing is
plentiful in southside Chicago, costing somewhere in between
New Orleans and Boston prices.

thank you for doing this.

http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/05/050902.katrina.shtml

BTW, did you mean "Alabama" rather than Georgia when listing
affected states?