Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janet Jendron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 15:04:50 -0400
I'd appreciate your getting the word out to people in the TN area.
If you'd like a flyer, let me know; I avoid attachments when sending
information to a listserv.
Janet Jendron

Attachment Parenting International, Hillsboro High School PTSA &
Hillsboro High School Parent-to-Parent Present
Parenting Experts

William Sears, MD
& Martha Sears, RN

"Raising Successful Children"
The Sears will also address parenting children with special needs.
Thursday, October 13, 2005, 7:00 PM
Hillsboro High School Auditorium, 3812 Hillsboro Pike
Admission $10 in advance
(order from www.attachmentparenting.org by Oct.12)
or $15 at the door

Dr. Sears is one of America's most renowned pediatricians and the
author of more than 30 books on child care, many with his wife and
frequent coauthor, Martha Sears, R.N. The Sears' books include The
Successful Child, The Baby Book,, Parenting the Fussy Baby, The
Attachment Parenting Book, Nighttime Parenting and many more. The
Sears are the parents of eight children.
Also appearing: Singer-songwriter John Russell performs his songs for
families CDs will be available with 50% of the proceeds going to API.
A book signing by Dr. Sears will follow the presentation.
The Successful Child  will be available for purchase in hardback at a
discounted price.
Please contact API Headquarters at 615-298-4334 or
[log in to unmask] with any questions.