ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Diane Gutenkauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:55:47 -0400

You might talk with a local sign shop...not the small franchise kind that
make vinyl on plastic signs...but the shops that install large outdoor
business signs. They are often adept at fabricating specialty shapes and
materials then installing them.

Diane Gutenkauf
Business Developer, Museum Division
Exhibit Works