From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:56:14 -0600
> Well, to end. Only thing changed was the comb size and all the combs our
> bees are on.

Some say that the genetics of your bee stock has changed during that decade,
with that selection pressure, and with bees migrating through the region.
In a few words, what are your thoughts on that?

<snip>

> Don't know if that is an experiment or not. But we have held pat, stayed
> the course,

That is the truth.

> and soon the truth will be out, as more and more come on following us.

And that will tell the tale.  The proof is in the pudding, and before long,
we should be able to see production results in your own outfit, and in other
tests in other regions.  Your bees sure looked healthy and thriving to me --
and not overly mean, so now we will see if they can make honey and pollinate
common crops, especially those that pay well.  If they can compete with
commercial strains in production, pollination situations and other important
ways, you may have hit a home run.

allen

First there is a time when we believe everything, then for a little while we
believe with discrimination, then we believe nothing whatever, and then we
believe everything again - and, moreover, give reasons why we believe.
            -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg