ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rae Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:58:26 -0700

I saw a recognition board at Turtle Bay Exploration Park (I think thats the
whole name) in Redding, Ca. It was made with glass. It was really cool,
probably not inexpensive, but it was a new version of the old donor board so
I thought I would mention it. Maybe someone from Turtle Bay could send a
photo to you.
Rae Alexander
Director
North Coast Nature Center