HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:17:07 -0700
"The Ole Plank Road" is also the name of a traditional Appalachian song with obvious Scots-Irish characteristics.

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies
P.O. Box 2087
Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
tel: 505.827.6343          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
"It might look a bit messy now, but just you come back in 500 years time."  --Terry Pratchett