ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:40:40 -0700

Glenn,

Excellent rant! You sound a lot like I used to sound. I'm not saying
that I necessarily agree with everything you write, but I appreciate the
fact that you are willing to write so openly about things you so
obviously care about. Good going.

With regard to the Foucault Pendulum, any Foucault Pendulum, I believe
there is a certain elegant simplicity in them. I also believe that their
beauty is lost on most people. Most people and museums, don't take the
time to appreciate the window into our world that they offer.

Keep true to the things you believe in. You'll sleep better at night,
for  awhile.  Then, like most of us, your spirit will be crushed and
your hard head will be beaten down to a soft, soupy pulp.

Joe Ruggiero
www.theexhibitguys.com