HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:50:28 -0700
Carl:

Sorry for the delayed response.  The answer to your
question is yes, some states have published guidelines
for underwater archaeology, Florida comes to mind off
the top of my head.  I will pass your message on the
our group of State Underwater Archaeology Managers and
have them respond to you directly.

Jason Burns
Deputy State Archaeologist - Underwater
Georgia Department of Natural Resources