ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:38:25 -0500
From:
JasonJayStevens <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:

Oh!--You need those wireless transmitters like the one George W. was
wearing beneath his coat during the first debate! :) ha
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18734-2004Oct8.html?
nav=rss_politics

I'm just being cheeky--I don't have an answer for you, Julia, other
than to say I recently went on a multiple-retailer hunt for good
headphones for my own personal use, and saw some with retractable wire,
but it's not the sort of thing I'd expect to survive for long,
especially during repeated use by children.

My gut instinct advises cheap and replaceable, as lame as that is, like
the headphones they hand out on long airplane flights.

good luck,

JasonJayStevens
exhibitDesignDevelopmentFabrication
annArborHands-OnMuseum