ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Edith Piaf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:35:55 GMT

	I agree with you. i think it is important to find the commonalities and links between the 2 disciplines and see how they can synchronise better. i am a business professor at the university level but i believe that presenting the correct messages of harmoney between rellgion and science can help to broaden their horizons as they mature. Edith Piaf

C est le moment de dynamiser votre boîte mail en découvrant les offres CaraMail Max et Pro - http://www.caramail.com