HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Denis Gojak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:41:56 +1000
While we're in full pedantic flight, it was George Miller who did the Owens
research but I think a Henry Miller description of the Owens bottling
technology story would be far more lurid, steamy and popular with students
and grown-ups alike.   That lip finishing technology would really get an
interesting treatment.

Denis