HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
James Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:44:29 -0400
Gary D. Shaffer's doctoral dissertation (Binghamton University, late 1980s/early 1990s) dealt with Neolithic wattle and daub architecture in southern Italy, with particular attention to taphonomic processes, specifically burning. He may have published a piece in the Journal of Field Archaeology. I think he currently works in Maine.
Jim Gibb
Annapolis, Maryland  USA