ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Katherine Paronto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:42:00 -0600

I have one more small suggestion...how about having a modern native
person telling the story?  One of the major complaints of the Native
American community is that they are always portrayed as they were a
hundred years ago.  You could have the story teller roar up to the fire
on his snowmobile or even better, have a few people around a regular
kitchen table telling the story.

Katherine Patterson-Paronto