From:
Karl Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:51:39 -0600
Donald Satz wrote:

>Joel Hill's writing about recordings that might be collector's items got
>me to thinking about a Pyramid disc I own of Richter playing Hindemith's
>Ludus Tonalis.  Does anyone know if this disc would be considered a rare
>collector's item?

If you get me a label and record label, I will look it up in the Canfield
guide.

And back to Bortkiewicz...checking at home, I have recordings of 3 piano
concertos, the second being for Left Hand.  The performances of 2 and 3
are from broadcasts.

Looked up the old Decca disc in Canfield...priced as I recall for about
$6.

Karl