HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:13:50 -0800
Dear List Members,

I wanted to let you know that I have resigned as publisher of AltaMira
Press. My last day here will be March 15. Senior Editor Rosalie
Robertson ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) will head up the acquisitions
program in Walnut Creek while Erik Hanson ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) will continue to oversee marketing
from AltaMira’s Maryland headquarters. I and the remaining staff will
work to make this transition as smooth as possible.

I will let all of you know of my next move when the details have been
worked out. Hope to talk with all of you again soon.

Best

Mitch Allen, Soon-to-be-Ex-Publisher

--
Mitch Allen