HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:02:25 -0500
It was in reference to:

"Archeology website receives award.
The Archeology program website, <http://www.cr.nps.gov/aad/> has been
selected for the 3clix Seal of Excellence Award due to a superior
rating of informational content.  3clix describes itself as the web's
only Ratings Library,a unique reference source for Net users based on
expert-rated sites. Their mission is: "To save users time and effort
in finding the most reliable, top-rated information available on the
Internet." 3clix assists people in finding information they need,
especially when time is of the essence and unreliable information
could result in added risk or harm. 3clix does this by having experts
in each topic area rate and recommend the top-five most reliable sites
available in a given topic, and makes it accessible from virtually any
wired and wireless device worldwide.  To find the NPS Archeology
webpage featured on 3clix, go to:
http://www.3clix.info/3clix/sites?show=4073."