HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lauren Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:12:16 -0500
If the error is that serious, and the site that important, you could correct
it in a published article about the site.  (Not an article published for the
SOLE purpose of the correction, of course.)  Anyone researching that type of
site would be more likely to rely on the published (and later) information
in their research.

Lauren J. Cook, RPA
Senior Archaeologist
Richard Grubb & Associates, Inc.