HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:45:24 -0700
To echo Robert's comment, we will be publishing an ethnography next year
on commercial filmmaking written by a Hollywood screenwriter/producer
turned academic psychologist. Having read the first draft of his book,
the media logic behind  film production makes me think it is miraculous
when anything turns out historically accurate.
mitch

--
Mitch Allen
AltaMira Press