From:
Angela Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:23:22 -0500
I would like to send my thanks to those of you who have responded to my
post by forum and private email.  I can now see where the M at the end
could be misunderstood by others, and this defeats my point.  My point is
to promote breastfeeding, not confuse the public.  I suppose I also need
to consider my poor husband, too, as he drives this car as well.  Even at
6'2 and 235#, he could be the "target" of undeserved remarks if the
meaning behind the plates was misunderstood.  I continue to pat him on the
back for being so supportive... not too many husbands would drive the
breastfeed car.  I guess it's because he's never missed a day of work, sat
in a peds waiting room with a sick child, or had more than one sleepless
night because of a sick baby, and he sings the praises of our miracle milk
to EVERYONE.
My thanks again.  There are definitely other breastfeeding obstacles that
I can tackle right now besides this.  Happy New Year to all.