HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:06:49 +0100
Tim - its headline news in the UK and I have a poster of shotgun houses
on by bedroom wall bought in New Orleans in 2000 after a greyhound bus
trip from Mobile.  I hope the houses have survived though i find myself
thinking more of the people I met even those who politely begged for
money. Commiserations.

paul courtney
leicester
UK