HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Babson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:12:50 -0400
Thanks for the information, from each respondent.  I'm still recording
things "by hand," (pencil), after the GPS reads them out.  But, having
had to relocate sites, etc., located by pre-GPS methods, I do appreciate
the continuing, and, so far, permanent reference that GPS provides,
especially if the price is at all reasonable.

D. Babson.