From:
Jeff Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:42:42 -0700
As for my inception into CM:

My father was an executive of Capitol Records and received every album
they issued, plus "exchange" albums from executives of other record
companies.  As soon as I learned to play them myself, I ran across Mozart
and was hooked.

My wife Susan was the fortunate recipient of a remarkable education
program in Indianapolis in the early 50s.  Kids had to put their heads
down once a day and listen to "Music Memory," snippets of famous CM
pieces.  At the end of the semester, there was an identification quiz,
winners of which got to go to a symphony concert.

What better way to catch those among the population who harbor genes for
CM-itis?

Jeff Dunn