ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 18:51:05 -0800

Michelle,
        I have 11 photos of Mathematica on my website
that you can take a look at.

Go to
         http:www/ahha-museumservices.com
and select
        Dave's Museum Photos
Look for
         Museum of Science, Boston
and then
         Mathematica

I hope this helps.
There are photos from more than 80 museums on
this website, so it's always a good place to look if
you are looking for exhibit ideas.  I will be putting
another half dozen museums on the site by the
end of December.

Dave Taylor