HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
George Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:11:20 -0400
That was the Berger group, my spell checker got me. The unfortunate tragedy
of pilot Button, a former resident of Long Island, NY was not meant as a
joke and in fact, a relation Aileen Agnew (nee Button) perhaps, was my
friends room-mate at RPI, Troy, NY in Public Archaeology, and I worked with
her and others as crew at the William Floyd Manor House, Fire Island
National Seashore for the National Park Service, back during the first
flight of the Space Shuttle, orbiter, Columbia, April 12, 1981.

Apologies.
George Myers

-----