HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dawn Di Stefano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:32:47 -0400
Below is the link to two photographs of a bottle which I am posting at the
request of Professor Bob Schuyler.  We hope someone can help us identify it.

The bottle is approximately four inches tall, with a rusted metal top, and
remnants of paper labels at the neck and side.  These bottles are fairly
common at the site and seem to cover some time span as there are some
earlier ones with Owens scars, bubbles, etc. which do not appear in the
later examples. The context is a 20th century household.

http://distefan.tripod.com/anthropology247/

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Dawn Di Stefano